Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Does anyone have a crochet pattern for sweaters (pullover and button) for AG dolls?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member My2Girlsrunme's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My Daughter is dying for me to make her and her girls matching sweaters, and while I have no problem finding patterns for her, I was wondering if anyone had one for the dolls? THANKS THANKS THANKS

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ February 27, 2007 02:21 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here you go--these are free ones online! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Crocheted sweater:
    http://www.simplygracedesigns.com/CroSwP.htm

    Knitted sweater:
    http://www.woolworks.org/patterns/cardigan.html

    Here's my tip (I do this with a lovely sweater knitted by a friend): You can knit/crochet ONE style of sweater and make it look like both styles. A button-up cardigan turns into a pullover look just by putting it on backwards (and it's easier to get on the doll). [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 04, 2005 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member My2Girlsrunme's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Melissa. I saved the crochet one as I do not know how to knit. Now I just need a pullover crochet pattern, and I will be all set. Thanks again.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ February 27, 2007 02:22 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member My2Girlsrunme's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great tip too by the way

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope it works well. [img]smile.gif[/img] I found it linked to from a website that said it fits American Girls, even though it doesn't say that on the site it appears. So hopefully the person who linked to it had tried it first and knows for sure. (But at least crochet is easier to add on to than knitting, so hopefully it's okay!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •